A container liner is intended to hang in a container, in which you can then place your goods without them having to come in contact with the container itself. This allows you to prevent contaminations. Think of it as a kind of inside pocket. Container liners are the ideal solution to transport or store larger quantities of powders or granulates in an economically attractive way.
The container liners from Zakkencentrale are made of polyethene or woven polypropylene and are suitable for any type of sea container. They are also available in any desired size and design. If you are looking for a specific container liner for your goods, you’re always free to contact us so we can look at which is the best liner for your products.
Suitable for the next products
- Petrochemical products
Container liners options
- Complete opening with zipper
- Filling and unloading option in the middle.
- Filling and unloading on one side
- 1 filling hose and 2 loss hoses
- 1 filling hose and 3 loss hoses
- Filling and unloading with additional air vent
- “Envelope” loss
Benefits of Exim containers liners
- Reducing transportation costs.
- Less weight, less handling.
- Minder gewicht, minder handling.
- Optimal use of cargo volume.
- Less chance of pollution of
- Available in multiple versions
- 100 % recyclable.
- Both in Polyethylene and